I was in a Red team together with my little sister, Nur Hanifa.
Yes..yes..I was the one who had push her to join this tournament a day before.
Swi syg jez a suddenly tough
Jahat kan?!haha~
We really enjoy the game.
Not forget the baby jgk..
To Kocek's daughter and Kak Liza's son.
so cute lah the baby!!gram seyh..hehe

Then then time to announce the winners.
There are the Best girl, Best Man, Best Group and the Best couple.
Which do you think I won?
I won the Best Gal prize eva.
My highest score makes me grab this hamper from them.
Thank you so much to my self
because i had achieved by my own effort.
No voter here peeps..hehe~
Supprisingly after the tournament,
They decided celebrating my achievement at Kenny Rogers Roasters.
But just 4 of use.
Thx to Syamorata, Nor Hanifa and sista Ejan.
Sis Ejan thx for belanjer'ing me oke..muahx2!
And here, some of the photo by En. Shah. Thx for the the cute 1.hehe~
Dun laugh when you look at me ya!













2 comments:
jom lawan i bowling. hehehe. :P
jum syg??
Post a Comment