Sunday, March 21

Reunion~

It's happen last month.
I'm not sure the date.
My bad~swi guysss

But seriously,
I'm too happy encountered with them at Malis's Restaurant.
Three years didn't meet into each other kn.
*sigh

Well,well...
korg sume da lawa2..
LOL!

Bile nk wat lg reunion Marshila syg??
Tell me ok?!
gggrrrr...

Thx for who r coming.
Especially to Ameet yg dtg dr Sg Buluh..
It's too far from here..
I'm bet u people
And to Ika who fetch me that nite.
tq..tq..

And Fadhlly ly you pn dtg jgk kn..
grr~thx syg..
w/pn xd wayang mlm tuh...
i'm happy dpt jmp u mlm tuh~


From left : Nabila, Farahin, Nurul Husna, Jaja, Me, Ain, Dylla, Mumu, Ika, Sue, Adila, Sila, Diana, Suraya, Nadya, Bf Nadya


I LOVE U


I MISS YOU


UMWAX2!


Ouh not 4goten, Ameet and her friends..
Swi i lupe ur name lar~
grrr~

Dedicated to all of you guys~
-norashioka-

No comments: