Monday, April 5

Dating wif Shera Salleh

It's funny,
i told u wat?
I've been so preoccupied lately,.
I'm forgot to bring along my celcom mobile on that evening.
ayya!my bad huh~

Waiting for Shera ngek fer about half an hour.
penat aq ouh!!grrr
So we'd been there around 12 am.
After having a meal on the "Kenduri"we had a photo shoot by adik Izzah~
Then after the Kenduri,
We headed home..We changed our clothes at my house.
Then we heading to Sunway Pyramid fer a shopping...
and finally,I bought 1 dress fer me and Ngek bought 2 piece of blouse...
santek2 ouh...

Izzah, Shera ngek and Nora Shioka


Smoge berbahagia

Kakak Izzah..

Popeeyes..yummy

Nora and ngek


Shera bully'ing me ok!

jaat...

Lapa ok!


Ko curi aq pnye la..hehe

-norashioka-

2 comments:

Afeeqa said...

popeyes nie mcm kfc jugak ea dear? :-?

Nora said...

a'ah btol sygsss...
hehe:)

u da try??