Thursday, April 21

New Hair & Justin Bieber's Concert.

With my new hair
I had a treatment and cut my hair yesterday.
And also had some facial treatment somewhere at Shah Alam.
It's not that expensive lah..
But I have to pay extra for the shampoo..and for the cutting also.
The 'Kakak' told me that she used the others brand for shampoo and which is the expensive 1!
Tertipu nyah!
Thanks to her for making my hair shorter than Im expected.
But it quite nice
I like it!
And my Mr Cartel also praised me for that.
Ilysm dear~

Well yeah.
My maxis mobile is activated now!
New phone from Amsterdam called Nokia X3 for replacing my old BB!!
HAHA.mcm kt M'sia takde kn!
Ha tp the baju that Im wearing here also are frm Holland!LOL
Thank you very much!

And how about Iphone 4?
Just wait until the next update!
Hope I got it 1 maybe 2 or 3 for me?1LOL
UWAAAA~

So cute!

Ouh and one more thing.
I just knew it from my siblings that one of my adik is going to Justin Bieber's Concert tonite!
OMG!
In age 11 can go to the concert?
Memang aku jeles oke!
Ape2 pn..
Have fun there Shahhira Salleh n take care oke!!
Muahx2!

No comments: