Wat was your menu for dis Raya Aid?
I wanna tell you guys dat i make a kueh Raya for dis year.
No more 'kuih tunjuk' huh!!
You noe wat is the meaning by 'kuih tunjuk'?
I guess you noe rite.LOL
I call it 'kuit tunjuk' because if we buy some of kuih raye of coz we have to point out our finger to the wat types of kuih dat we want rite..
Dats the story!!.LOL.
Seriously,
i && two of my younger sister made it our selves.
Yala, last year x sempat buat kuih raya wif them,
So dis year..mst kne buat.
& my mum was pregnant,so she hav to take a rest && i will be a leader la..
Yes..yes, dis tradition ttp tradition kn.
So this year,
I bck to town earlier than before
jez to make a kuih raya wif them.
There are about 5 types of kueh raya dat i made myselves.
which is Kueh sempret, kuih Dahlia, almond london, kuih kacang mazola and kuih confleks madu.
&& these is a picture of kuih Dahlia dat i made on 18th September 2009.
Check it out yoowww!!!
hancur sudah
cool before put in the container.
ouh!p/s : Dear peeps, if you wanna try to taste my kuih raya you are allowed to come to my house. cewah!?
&& thx to my dear mama..umwax for ajar'ing' me!!heh





No comments:
Post a Comment