and for being rude too,
plzz 4give me (2x),
i'll be gud than you see.
Sygg..
i noe this was all my fault,
4give me syg..
i treally luve you.
noe matter wat!!
Hubby,
When we 1st feel in love
I thought dat nothing could compare
To the magical romance
That u n i had come to share.
But at time passed, feelings deepened,
And our closeness grew
The romance turn into
A real and lasting love with u.
You care for me in all the ways
I want and need so much.
I've feel your warmth and tenderness
With every word and touch.
I noe i can depend on you
For support and honestly,
That patient understanding
That you always give to me.
There's special kind of happiness
That only love can bring,
And i found that happiness with you....
You are my evriting.
p/s : I will Alwez be wif you no matter how mad you at me..&& i noe u still love me.





No comments:
Post a Comment