Monday, December 28

Ice Skating at Sunway Pyramid

Went to Sunway Pyramid by my own!!
Then waiting them at the Ice Skating kaunter's .

Really have a greet tyme wif them.
It was an HAPPY..HAPPY DAY!!
New friends here..
Ika, Jue and Lya..whose Fieqa's friends..
& still not forgetten my lesboo eva Cik Fieqa aka Pikachu!!

We really enjoy playing skate on the ice..
Wat la Ika she ate some caugh pill then after like get a fly on the ice..often falling down huh!!
mcm minum arak jew ko ni!!:}LOL!!
Dgn I skali jatuh u buat..
notty2!!

Act i have been here often with my family since i was 5 years old!!
& now not animo..haha..
Will be here by my own lah..
Have to be INDEPENDENT GAL now on!!
Dun want lah askg some body to drop me here and there kan!!Ayo!! LIKE WAT lah!!

Daddy also told me like that..
Now you can drive your own..so..
Go but b4 that have to make a permission 1st b4 u go!!
Ok Daddy!!

I'm really enjoy the day!!
4th of them was a 1st tyme playg..
But seems like xmcm 1st tyme pn!!
ha!!

About 3 hours playg..
then we stopped and get to PAPA RICH!!
Lapa doe!!
I'm ordered i mee curry wif ice lemon tea!!
Nyummy!! tp xabes pn!!hu...

After eat..
They are planning to go to Sunway Lagopn..
I'm not sure..
Swi dayang2kuh sekalian..
I have to move on!! My causie was waiting for me there..
Will catch you soon ok pretty2!!
Muahx!!

The Cam-Whoring..GIRLS!!

Inside the Ladies!!
Yeah..at last you did it guys!!
Brave gals!!

The separate mirror..
Below the stairs!!
The only Nora Shioka!!
Huh!!
MONEY2!!

LOVE,
Nora Shioka.

No comments: