Oh! here's my "fav bag". Note the "GUESS".
It's slightly over RM 400 (the biggest one). Yes! New Arrival!!
I'm really gadfly of it!!
I bought it at a Mid Valley Megamall last 3 days.
The smaller one is an old one! 4 months ++ from Pyramid! I'm will not missing it to bring it along!!Everywhere for shopping!!
But but Sure, I will using this reddy colour bag for any of a casual vacation mayb!!
I went with my hubby!!
The booth was packed with people because of a public holiday and 2 more to go.Christmas comink!
Thx for the ride syg!!
Gosh!! Just relised.
Over than Rm1500 had just flew away in the Mega Sale for THIS WEEK!!
&& honestly I'm really2 'pokai' now!! LOL!
Ouh plz...Blame me!!
Not The Mega Sale!!
Red+red+red=HOT!!
Hey..hey.. dun b jealous ok!
Don't you?! LOL!
p/s: Merry Christmas To all of you!!
Nora Shioka.





No comments:
Post a Comment