Friday, January 29

Assembly at Department of Chemistry,Malaysia.

It's reminds me to the past 3 weeks.
On Friday, 8Th January 2010

1st week in a Practical training
I am standing in the middle.
Which apportion by a man between the woman on the straight line.
All in my section are wearing in the same colors.
They have choosing a light green for this IKTD sections.
While am still standing,
i feels like my legs are shaking,
like I'd got a migraine.

i try hard to focus, stare at the speaker,
but i can't tell whether or not they're shaking.
i don't understand why I can't tell.
I should be able to tell.

My eyesight can't be trusted
This was really embarrassingly me
I'd tried standing on my legs,
but that would make people stare,
Even they haven't already noticed the shaking.

When assembly is over,
Suddenly I'm felt down to the floor
I didn't see anything..All is in a black sheet..
And i dunno what happened next.

Ooh maybe I'm finally addicted to coffee drinks,
This feeling, the headache, shaking
It must be a caffeine fit.

LOVE,
norashioka.

No comments: