It was raining..
My heart will beat faster than usual.
I don't know..
Something wrong with me maybe..
I wanted to go out with my dayang-dayangku today.
We oredy promised that.
But how could i should do that?*huh*
.................................................................
It really took 2 hours for me to calm my self.
Thanks dayang-dayangku for makes me feel better than just now.
Then we headed to Subang.
Girlskn?!?!
ENJOY..
HAVE FUN..
SHOPPING..
.

My heart will beat faster than usual.
I don't know..
Something wrong with me maybe..
I wanted to go out with my dayang-dayangku today.
We oredy promised that.
But how could i should do that?*huh*
.................................................................
It really took 2 hours for me to calm my self.
Thanks dayang-dayangku for makes me feel better than just now.
Then we headed to Subang.
Girlskn?!?!
ENJOY..
HAVE FUN..
SHOPPING..
.
And Take a look at my picture with my friends in the car!





No comments:
Post a Comment