Last Saturday night after watching SS3 with Sha Morata ,
I straightaway went to my mum room after arrived home from Stadium Bukit Jalil.
My mum was sitting on her bed while arranging the old pictures into the album photo's.
I sat besides her.
Act I wanna story her about what is happening on the concert just now.
Excited mase tuh oke.
But my eyes suddently was focused on the other thing!
Beralih arah pulok dkt album tuh!
So, I just grab the photo album which situated on the bed silently.
Im open it, slowly go to the next page.
and often asked my mum who is this, where is this..bla..bla..bla.. before my eyes turn to the others pictures.
My mum laugh at me.
Curious kot I mase tuh! We faceing eacho each other.
Lepas tuh gelak lagi sampai x perasan adik I da ade di sebelah.
Finally I found 1 old picture that Im in a red sweater standing outside the ice ring wearing an rental ice skate.
Out of sudden.
I ask my mum again.
She told me she forgot when that she used to snap this picture.
I saw the dates on the picture.
Its happen on 29th of January 1994. Just count how old I am?
Ouh igt pix ni dah ilang.
So this will make u out there believe in me yang I memang dari kecil main ice skating nih!
eh..eh..TERbangga sat!
Possible lah klu bende ni hilangkan.
sebabnya kami ni selalu berpindah! Unexpected.
My mum said to me.. "Nasib abah xbuang photo album ni..dah banyak dah abah buang sbelum ni..." HUH!! Ehhh....Mesti u all nk tgok gamba selekeh i tuh kn!LOL!
Promise me 1st ,do not tease me when you saw this pix!
and i will promise u to upload it when i had scan it! And more oldest pix will coming soon.
Stay turned!
The problem is anybody could lend me your scanner please???!!!
LOVE,
Nora
Tuesday, March 22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment