Friday, March 11

Warning!

I woke up late today..
I took my towel...
n get ready to take my shower.

When i opened the door..
1 of the office staff was standing in front of me.
This kakak told me that she wants to checking up my room.

Dgn mamai'nye..
i pn huh..oke..oke...
then she asked me to fill up 1 green paper.
After finished, den i can have my shower.



After a few hours, i checking back the form that I get from her.
OMG...it was a warning leter..
sumpah xtau pn b4 tuh..

I told my roomate about this.
Straighaway we arraged our furniture to the tmpat asal.

The moral of the story :Jgn sesuke ati u oll je nk alihkan furniture kolej asrama oke!
walaupn nnt u oll nk susun blik ble cuti sem..TAK ADE ALASAN!

This picture was taken after we arrange back the furniture to it's own position.
Huh!geram je bayar RM400++ kn!!

Mst korg curiouskn knape?
B4 ni ktorg rapatkan single bed mnjadi 1 at the middle of the room tp rapatkan ke wall skit.
Kipas plak btol2 atas katil tuh..
tu sbb ktorg tuka position die.
Course mate yg slalu dtg pn suka dgn perubahan tu..
dorg ckp lena la tdo blik korg ni..
Arghhh..macam2 la korg..
Actually ni sume hasil idea drpd my daddy jgk..
awal2 sem ari tu..
manjenyeee nora nih!!

-Nora-

No comments: