Friday, November 27

HAPPY EID AL-ADHA

FIRST of all, Happy Aid Al-Adha to all of you. (Muslims only)!

Urmm..Nothing much here.. I am happy dis mornink b'coz i can get up early to go for Aid Al-Adha prayers 2geda wif my family, not including my new sista and my mum because now she is in abstaintion from delivering a babe. sob2!

Ouh!

People.people..do u noe wat is eid ul Adha means?

Eid Ul Adha is the end of the Hajj, the annual muslims pilgrimage to Mecca which is one of the gratest religious observance in Islam.

I remember when i was 4, going to Mecca for doing 'Umrah' wif my little brother and my parents . My brother was a babe on that time, he was so cute. However, the tyme has passed & now now he is 18th!! Ouh, We grew up so fast hah!!

I remember that tyme with a crowded people we try to perform a Tawaf of Ka'abah and Sai' between Al Safa and Al-Marwah, after assuming Ihram from a Mikat together. Da la i'm really in doubt dat tyme..i noe nothing ok!! & Jez following them!! A liltle kid la katekan!!huhu!!

I also remember my dad took me to the 'Hajarul Aswad'..& I I get to kiss it u noe!! My mum told me if u kiss that black stone near the Kaaba u can suddenly feel likes OMG like flying on the la la land. haha, seems that all ur problems have been solved!! Huh? I duno..but da old people also told the same way to me until now.

Hey2!! I'm found the old picture of me!! The picture at the mecca also was safely kept in my album.. Seriously TEMBAM i tyme 2! Huhu..

When can i come to Mecca again wif my whole family?? 'gasp'

Hey..hey..all of you have your own intension to whom dat you loved rite? It same goes to me. i will promised my self that i will send my parents to mecca sooner or later!! So i have to get a good job for it!! Ameen..Wish me ok people! Wish me!!

Peeps do pray for me ok!! do pray for me!!

Seriouslly!! I'm really intends to do dat 1 day!!

Mornink picture!'not facing the camera'

weird rite?

LOL






Lots of Love,
Nora Feeza

No comments: