Monday, November 23

My rawks TPian's High Skewl!!

GEUSS where am I In??!!



Hello peeps?!
How's life?!
Ouh2! me??
Steady has she goes!!


Aniwe..I getting bored rite now..
So, then doink nothg i get my laptop and get an on9 wif my BFF's.
Den 1 of my friend askg me to become a fans of TPian's in a fb.
Ouh!! TP gal's skewls la!!
Thx Shera ngek!!


& here some of da old pixtos which still i kept in my laptop..
Hah!!
da Others is savely kept in a photo album oke!!!!

Ouh!SMK (P) Taman Petaling..
I'm really2 mish it badly!!
Miss to play a games 2geda wif them such as Olahraga, 'Bola Baling', netball, softball, skipping rope challanges "until national level-i 'm participate at my age 16th"!!'blagak plak kn!!'Haha.Da sketsa, campg..OUH!!
The remaining still here!!

But wat is da past is still da past ,
& da da only 1 thg is it!!
Memory will still keep remaining in our mind rite!!

Scool down 2x!!

-NORHAFIZA SALLEH-
MPPJ Camping. Knowg other people.ASSUNTArian's

Skipping Rope Challenges. Having it at Sg Wang Plaza B4 we succesfully won the challenges!!

Olahraga MSSD. Iam da 2nd one ok!!

On Sketsa Kerjaya 2005


I love sports!!Muah!

Ouh!! my wavy hair!!Mish damn much!!




Lots of LOVE,
Nora Feeza

No comments: