Wednesday, November 25

NIGHT MARKET CULTURE


Pasar malam.
Picture taken frm researcher!!



I just off night market wif my lil sista Hanifa!
We went there by Nouvo skuter.
Oh! U noe night market?
I think u noe it..
The words of night market is called as Pasar Malam for a Malay people!


A pasar malam is a street market in Malaysia' Singapore and Indonesia that opens in the evening, usually in residential neighbourhoods.
It brings together a collection of stalls that usually sell goods such as fruits, vegetables, snacks, toys, clothes, shoes, alarm clocks, and ornaments at cheap or at least reasonable prices.
Pirated DVDs, CDs and computer programs are often sold at a pasar malam.
Haggling over prices is a common practice at such markets.


A pasar malam often takes place only one to a few days of the week, as the traders rotate around different neighbourhoods on different days of the week.
At my place only Wednesday and Sunday have a nite market.

Jez now at dis market,
I'm only buy some of 'Rangka ayam', bihoon sup and 1 cup of juicy water for me.
Its only took rm 7 for those food!!
Delicious!!
Try it!!

No comments: